Beethoven has been absent for a few moments from his house, giving us the possibility of entering it. Feel comfortable and browse leisurely among the objects scattered throughout the room. Surely you can answer the following aspects about his life and his work.
A) Personal life:
1. Where was Beethoven born and died? In what years?
2. Who portrayed it that way and in what year?
3. What was his mother's name? How old was Beethoven when she died?
4. Did you ever get married? He had children?
5. Approximately from 1818 Beethoven was completely deaf. How could people talk to him?
B) Musical life
6. What musical instruments did he play?
7. What important composer of Classicism was a disciple?
8. What did you answer when you were asked where your musical ideas came from?
9. Was your deafness a problem when composing? Why?